I may not be using the correct Email address - I've not had this type of experience in my50 years of purchasing cars - and there were "so many."

I have a complaint with - pricing of service from LeValley Chevrolet/Buick in Benton Harbor Michigan - Had appointment to bring in the AM July 27, 2016as I had a problem with the AC not getting cold. I called at a 4PM as I had not heard from Service Assoc. Ralf Quintero, - he said he would check with the mechanic and call me back.He came back with a figure of $1,200 - which really floored me! - I said I would not be paying that - he said he would check again and called back around 6:15PM the sameday and said it would only be $621.51 - I decided to only pay the $146.95 for the inspection. This charge was to be replacing the Thermo Expansion valve.

I had tried two other local mechanics before being told I need to go to a Dealer for this service as they were unable to find the problem - so I've been without AC for almosttwo months - not fun seeing I've recently had a breathing problem

So I went to another GM Chevolet dealer in Bridgman Michigan - Dominions Chevrolet -They have not been able to secure the part as it is supposedly on BACK ORDER - now been another two weeks and say still no part???

Sincerely,

Mary Ann Wesner2514 Bristol TerraceSt. Joseph MI 49085

Product or Service Mentioned: Buick Car Repair.

Reason of review: That I got this off my chest - I guess that's the way you get treated when you are an "older" female??.

Comments