I am a owner of 2011 Buick Lacrosse the car was taking care at the dealer since last bought it. My car now has 80,000 miles all *** broke loose when my car suddenly began to sputter thought was bad fuel in the tank.

Since got the extended warranty went into the dealer told them my car been sputtering they said my engine needs a new replacement what the #% I told them how could be brought my car in their service department since new did everything now my engine needs replacing because of rod knock.

I did contact Buick had all my papers when took in dealer got to go through red tape with dealer and Buick they wouldn't help and hug up I am very pissed because I have took my hard money buying their product that was why left my Honda to support American. I've had 6 Hondas never once did they need a new engine replacement at 80,000 miles right now my car is at the dealership waiting on engine replacement after harassing Buick *** and dealership I will never buy another GM product after this situation is over with be looking at Toyota.

Product or Service Mentioned: 2011 Buick Lacrosse Car.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

If your engine failed because of bad fuel than the gas station should have picked up the repair. I have seen people get a tank of water from gas stations and kill their engine.

The gas station will pick up the repair. If your engine failed for something else and you have an extended warranty it should have been covered.

If the extended warranty was not going to cover your engine than they need to explain why. And then they need to prove why the motor failed.